Once you complete onboarding, you can now receive payment through Wrapbook.
Wrapbook provides 3 different payment methods, which will be selected by the administrator who invited you onto the project. Payment can be: Timecards, Invoices, or Expenses.
Submitting a timecard
- Click All Projects
- Click into the project you are submitting a timecard for by clicking View Project.
- Click Submit Timecard.
- Enter your hours. Fill out the times worked. To toggle the specific week, click the Week drop-down
- Enter the time you came in, the time clocked out to go on break, the time clocked back into production from that break, and the time you left for the day. ONLY enter wages on your timecard. Do not include other expenses
- Once you complete time entries for every day of work, submit the timecard for approval and processing by production
Certify the information is true to the best of your knowledge and click Save and Review. Review the information to ensure everything looks correct. When ready, click Submit.
Recently submitted timecards can be seen under Recent Requests.
Submitting an invoice
If you receive payment via invoice, you may send an invoice submission through the All Projects page.
Click into the project you are submitting a timecard for by clicking View Project. This will show the option to Submit Invoice. Once clicking Submit Invoice, there is the option to enter invoice details.
- Select the work location
- Enter the date of the work. If the work was performed over multiple days, select the date of the last day
- Check or uncheck the box indicating if the invoice is for time worked. If for time worked, enter in the number of hours you worked. If it is not for time worked, you may skip this step
- Enter in the total amount for the invoice
- If you have a pre-written invoice, you may attach under the additional attachments section
Submitting a kit rental, mileage or expense
On the same project page, there will be the option to submit a kit rental, mileage or other expense.
For a kit rental:
- Select kit rental under Expense type
- Enter the date of the expense and an itemized list of the kit items
- Enter the total amount for the kit
- Feel free to also attach a receipt in the additional attachments area
Note: The IRS requires an itemized inventory list. Wrapbook includes an inventory text box section to record this information. If you have a form of documentation (digital or physical), you may upload the film in the additional attachments section. If you don’t have documentation or prefer using the text box, enter your itemized list in the provided inventory area.
- Select mileage under Expense type
- Enter in the date of the expense
- Enter in the number of miles (Wrapbook will automatically calculate the total amount by using the current standard mileage rate)
- Attach a mileage log
- Add any additional notes to the request you consider necessary
Note: The IRS requires a record of odometer readings. This log can be a digital document or spreadsheet, but documentation can be as simple as a written record on notebook paper. Documentation must include the odometer reading at the start of the trip, during each time you stop, and then the reading at the end of your trip. Mileage claims must match the numbers provided on your odometer log.
For an expense (non-taxable payments and per diems):
- Select other expense under Expense type
- Enter in the date of the expense
- Enter in the total amount
- Enter in any additional notes you consider necessary
- Attach a receipt
Note: if you have multiple expenses, you can bundle them in your expense request, but you may need to include a single doc or pdf with your receipts.