Paying cast and crew is one of the most important tasks a production company has.
Once you sign up for an account and receive a welcome email, you’ll be taken to a task list to set up your production company.
- Add your company information: Company name, contact information, and address.
- Pay the set up fee: Currently a one time payment of $249.
- Add your company's tax information
- Provide your certificate of insurance (COI): We currently require users to have a general liability policy that also includes automobile liability insurance. Wrapbook must be listed as the additionally insured. Such policies must include coverage for bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage in an amount not less than $1,000,000 for each occurrence. If you don’t currently have such a policy, please reach out to us for support with your production insurance solutions.
- Collect I9s from workers that your company hires: The I9 is a citizenship verification form required for employees in the United States that is usually submitted once every 3 years per company. Wrapbook offers digital collection of this data for free. By collecting IDs and signatures, we make it easier to verify within our system.
Once you have completed setting up your production company, your next step is creating your first project.